- this past weekend was a blast. we went to a wedding of some of our new friends and had so much fun. it was on this hill overlooking downtown cincinnati at night. stunning. brandon even danced...seriously, he cut a rug. you should have seen it.
- saturday we went with paul and farrah, with their 3 kids, to see a 3D movie and dinner. eli, 3 years old, had minor surgery on thursday, and so we all went to see fly me to the moon. it was cute, but the 3D animation was really good! after that, we ate at chipotle. this place blows moe's out of the water. amazing mexican.
- yesterday was another great day at rc3. we already have an amazing church family. brandon did a great job too.
- i spent all morning cleaning; like deep cleaning. both bathrooms and the kitchen. vacuumed entire house. it makes me feel so good when things are clean :)
- this past weekend i literally sorted papers for like 5 hours. i organized, recycled, and shredded every piece of paper in our whole house. i now know where everything is, and it is super organized. we took three big boxes to the recycling center full of just shredded paper. it was awesome.
- i wrote bills today for the entire month of september. mailed 10 envelopes. that is never fun no matter who you are.
- our landlord came over to fix our shower tonight. our hot water handle wouldn't work, so we've been turning it on and off with a wrench. it's fixed now.
- i have this spider in my kitchen window that will not die. b has sprayed it with everything we have under our sink, but alas, he will not die. i'm going to buy some raid or something tomorrow. i'm scared of spiders.
- tomorrow night brandon and some guys from church are going to see hillsong united in indianapolis. i'm not going to lie, i'm jealous. it's a guy bonding thing though, and i told him to bring me a tee shirt or something :)
- ginger and i will probably hang out since our men will be gone. it is SO good to have some girlfriends to hang out with.
- tomorrow i'll be picking up eli from pre-k for some hang out time while paul gets his wisdom teeth removed.
- gotta run; b and i have rented a movie. happy monday!
some random thoughts...
Posted by Megan at 25.8.08