* spent a couple of days at a beautiful mountain house with brandon's family for a mini vacation. it was a fun and relaxing few days filled with homemade french toast, gourmet italian (compliments to zach and sarah), naps, cards, and tubing down the green river (which was really quite fun, especially since b and i had never done that and got to experience it together).
* came home today and have been packing like a mad woman ever since. i think we're doing pretty good. my type-a personality has every box labeled with a number, contents, and destination at the new house that coordinates with a master list. i'm kind of proud of that :) the plan is to finish up tomorrow and be on our way to north carolina where we'll spend the night. brandon will be driving up to ohio thursday with the truck and our dog, while i h
ang out for a few more days for a good friend's wedding this weekend.
* i got a call from cincinnati children's hospital offering me my choice of the two jobs i interviewed for (yay!). i have a good idea, but haven't quite decided yet. i've got to let them know tomorrow, so pray i make the right decision. either bone marrow transplant or hematology-oncology. it's a really amazing opportunity to learn some very complicated, cutting edge things. it's a cool hospital.
* i cut my hair. it's a huge change (ponytail not even possible now), but i think i like it more than any way i've ever had my hair. i feel 10 pounds lighter. i was so worried b wouldn't like it, but he loves it, yay!
* tonight is our last night in our 1st house. it's kind of sad. we've built some good memories here, so it's a bit bittersweet to leave...although good things area ahead!
* tomorrow will be crazy. pray we get everything done. if you have nothing to do tomorrow, come on over ;)
oh by the way, check out what they gave me as a rental car when i went up to cincinnati for the interview last week. i looked so funny, but it was fun to drive!