so brandon and i went to target tonight, and i really wanted a pumpkin spice latte. i love them. but unfortunately, even though the sign was up, the lady informed me they could not sell them until tomorrow, september 1st. needless to say, i was a little disappointed. oh well. tomorrow, you know what i'll be drinking...
Posted by Megan at 31.8.09
- i can buy fresh, ready-to-eat edamame that tastes just like the kind in authentic japanese restaurants. and it's only $2.50
- they have beautiful, cheap, fresh flowers delivered daily.
- their produce is fresh and cheap
- all their products are healthy (for the most part)
- they have cool and different foods
- they use paper bags if you don't bring your own
- they are all super friendly and helpful
see a theme here? fresh/healthy/cheap. what's not to love about that?
Posted by Megan at 26.8.09
so the trip to NC was wonderful. after i updated last, there was the rehearsal, bridal brunch, getting ready, and then the wedding! it was so much fun! andrew and gini looked great. the wedding and rehearsal went off without a hitch, and best of all, i gained a brand new awesome sister! i love my little brother so much, and now i couldn't be more excited to have his new wife in our family. they are so cute together, and are most definitely in love. seeing their love for Christ and each other was awesome. i won't lie, i did shed a few tears. there's just something about watching your little brother who you remember at five running around in little blue pajama pants and cowboy boots say i do. it was a great wedding and an awesome weekend. i'll post some pics over the next couple of days to share. thanks to those that took some of these, i didn't take all of them :)
Posted by Megan at 11.8.09